XTRONS Return Policy for Reseller
The return policy is only applied to units which are directly purchased from us. Any after sales issues with the units which bought out of trading channels, please contact your direct seller.
By ordering from UG Electronics Ltd, you indicate that you have read and agreed to the following return policies and conditions listed below.
All Product returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form. You are requested to fill out and attach RMA form with the return item. Or you can get the Form from the sales person directly. Returns without return form will get delayed for the process or get rejected.
- Normally we don’t do refund, but if we do, please note that shipping fees are not refundable.
- Product returns for replacement and refund must be reported to us within 7 days from the date that your product originally shipped out. Returns for refund must be got within 14 days from date that your product originally shipped out. For product replacement or refund requests, please return the entire item package including all accessories. Package contents will be verified for completeness before a replacement / refund is issued
- Return units with no faulty are not acceptable and the buyer will be solely responsible for sending back.
- Return units out of warranty must be got notified and authorized before return. The cost for repairing will get quoted by the customer service.
- The customer is solely responsible for sending returned products to UG, and UG will cover the cost of returning the repaired item back to Customers.
- All return will get processed within 14 days once got return. Customers will get informed when got return and arranged redelivery.
- Normally Only China repair center accept return for refurbish. For refurbish cost, please inquiry the customer service.
- Normally only China Repair Centre accept return for refund.
- Warranty and return terms made between resellers and their own clients are not applicable with XTRONS policy.
The above warranty does not apply to damage or failure resulting from
- Accident, neglect, abuse or acts of force majeure
- Unauthorized repair or modification or upgrade of the unit
- Failure to install or improper installation or not use the product in accordance with the instruction or use of this product other than for its intended purpose
- Artificial /physically damage
- Operation Error
- The warranty stickers or serial number are not easy to identify, damaged, torn and altered, etc.
- Improper packing when return